I referred to my crumble and cobblers recipe book for the basic recipe. Others are my own creativity. Haha...hey, cooking is about passion and creativity ok!
2 1/2 cups of plain flour
1 1/2 cups of oat
1 cup of choc chip
40 gm butter, diced
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
6 Granny Smith green apples, peeled, cored and sliced
1 pack of fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced
2 tbsp of corn flour
2 tbsp of castor sugar
2 tbsp of lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. To make the crumble, mix all the dry ingredients except choc chip. Rub butter
and dry ingredients using tip of your fingers until it turns crumbly.
3. Add in choc chip and mix it well.
4. For the filling, in a bowl, combine the fruits, corn flour, castor sugar and lemon juice. Mix it all together.
5. Put in the filling in your baking dish. Spread the crumble on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins or until the crumble turns a lil bit brown.
7. Ready to serve. Eat it with Vanilla Ice Cream :) Delish!